Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Torendous Tuesday

As you can see, there is no post for yesterday, Monday. After being off a week from work, I was making up for lost time, and literally fell on the couch at 6 pm announcing to hubby, that his dinner was in the freezer if he was hungry, at which point, I took a hot bath and went straight to bed. I did not pass go, and dang it, there was no $200 to collect! I woke up on Tuesday, had to run to the corporate office to drop off my laptop for IT to install new programs, and then to the Auto Mall. The weather has been getting warmer, and I heard that we are in for some heat this week, but nothing was said about the humidity, and when it comes to humidity, it is vinegar and I am oil, we just don't mix! I came home, and thank goodness, I did major cleaning Sunday and Monday morning, so it felt good coming to a very clean house, and well, I started a new project. Why? because I thought I needed more unfinished projects hanging around! Actually, it is a new pattern I picked up in Las Vegas, and it is for Halloween, and I mentioned it to Lindy at BP&HH, and if I complete it, she may just order the pattern for the store. It is so-o-o-o cute! I will try to get a picture of it, but as you can tell, I am pretty slow to post pictures, but I will try. Tomorrow night is Clues in Calico, so I will get to see my BFF and Kim. I can't wait for Kim to tell us what she will be teaching for Halloween, I am so going to take that class!! Oh, I think I will be having a drawing soon, I have a lot of wool scraps that would be perfect for wool projects, I am running out of space, so please let me know if that would be something ya'll would be interested in. I am also going to see what else I can add in, so it should be a pretty little assortment of goodies. Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you are the energizer bunny! The Halloween embroidery pattern looks great. I can hardly wait to see it during and after you get it done. I loved seeing you at BP&HH before your class. Your shopping in Vegas looks like it was fun. I bet they enjoyed you in the shop/shops!

    Love your writing!

    ReplyDelete