Saturday, June 27, 2009

Sizzling Saturday

Boy, was it ever! The shop was busy, I signed 2 more people up for Kim's class in August. My friend Colleen came in to get her supplies for Encore Knot-y Ladies class, and boy is she excited! Me and my BFF worked hard, and then we went out to dinner at Mimi's. We talk, ate and cooled off and really enjoyed each others company. Hubby was at a baseball tournament, son was in Oakland at the A's game, and poor Orca was out in the heat. As soon as I got home, I found out that son forgot to turn on the a/c, so needless to say, the house was a little warm. I turned it on along with the floor fans and brought Orca in and gave him some fresh water with ice cubes and a couple of Popsicles. He was a very happy camper, but he wanted back outside, so I let him out. I was going to do some more embroidery, but I was really tired and tomorrow I need to be in Oakland bright and early for another tournament meeting, so I think I will call it a night and get some much needed shut eye. Hope you all stay cool!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, indeed it is sizzling here in our neck of the woods. Our A/C has been having a hard time keeping the house down to 79/80. Something must be going on with it. I am hoping tonight we can get the house cooler and keep it cool tomorrow. I am wishing you a great week next week.

    ReplyDelete