Friday, June 19, 2009

Friday Date Night

Yes folks, it happened again, my hubby asked me out on a date. I think he is taking pity on me since our son is trying to leave the nest and I unconsciously keep telling him oh no hurry honey, it's expensive out there especially in this economy, but life must go on. I really don't realize that I am doing this, so hubby suggested that I get involved with more projects to stay busy. Yeah, right, like I am not busy enough! Well, I did agree to try harder, keep my comments to myself, (That will take an act of Congress or a miracle!) I am so much like my mom, a worry wart by nature, and boy is that a hard thing to stop doing, but I am going to try real hard. Tomorrow is going to be a blast, I just know it!I am having lunch with a new friend, Colleen and then we are going treasure hunting at thrift stores. I can't wait to find out from her what kind of crafts she likes to do and then I can pick her brain for help in decorating my home. I can use all the help I can get!! I am going to go sit on the couch and put my feet up, watch some tv and work on my Halloween wool project. I want to finish it this week-end. Thanks for popping in!

No comments:

Post a Comment