Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Tiresome Tusday

First of all, I need to give credit where credit is due. Today's title is compliments of Kim. I just love her sense of humor. Today was very hectic. I found out that I have to be in our corporate office all day on Friday, instead of Thursday, so I had to do some juggling of my schedule. I was hoping to be in the field om Friday, in case I needed to do any last minute errands, but now, I will have to have my son do them for me since he will be off. I picked up the new Australian Country Threads Applique magazine, and I have already traced out a stitching pattern, that I hope to complete this week-end. I am trying to get some show and tell together for you since lately I have been talking mainly about my job and non sewing subjects. (Like how hunky Hugh Jackman is!!!) I also picked up the new Australian Stitchery and Australian Country Threads magazine. I should just get a subscription, but I cannot justify if all at once, but I can if I just picked them up monthly. I love those magazines, they have the cutest patterns and really great articles. I feel like I am helping the economy by purchasing them. Yeah, that's my story and I am sticking to it! Need to go watch my trash TV tonight, yes, I do enjoy the show, "The Real Housewives". I will be finishing one of my wool projects while watching it. Tomorrow night I have Jo's, so that will be fun. Until then, ta-tah!!

4 comments:

  1. Tiresome Tuesday. I think Hugh Jackman is the best thing Australia has going for it, and that says a lot from me since I love their magazines and stitchery-do. You have a busy week and I am excited for you and your trip. I probably won't see you today. I leave at 3. Drive safe and keep you stick on the ice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a hard working girl, you make me tired just reading about your day. And yet you keep the faith and do your quilty and stitchery projects. You go girl...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pam, don't get me started on those real housewives shows because before I know it, I've been there forever! They just suck me in! It's such an innocent guilty pleasure, though. See you at Jo's and we'll talk about it. Love, Mona

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, that is what the embroidery is for - to not feel the guilt :0)

    Hugs to you and MONA

    ReplyDelete