Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z Z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z Z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z

The heat is just beginning here in the Sacto area, and really, 98F is really not that hot, except when you go from gorgeous weather at Lake Tahoe to the heat of the Central Valley. Maybe, I am just getting old, and I just plain feel like complaining, but I am not going to. I did have a really busy day with 17 visits to different car dealers, in and out of a hot car, constantly drinking water, constantly going to the ladies room, well, you get the picture. By the time I got home, I changed clothes and layed down on our couch in our very comfy and cool living room. My son was off today, so it was nice seeing and talking to him. The next thing I knew, I was waking up and it was 8:15 pm! Oh my gosh, I had Back Home Again class tonight, I was suppose to pick up my BFF, have a quick bite of dinner with her and catch up on the last few weeks, but no-o-o-o, I feel asleep! I felt so bad, especially for my BFF, she had called and spoken to my son, who forgot to give my her message. I got up, washed my face to somewhat wake me up, and starting working on a couple of wool felt projects. 2 down, 9 to go. I have to go to our corporate office tomorrow, so I will run by BP&HH and apologize to Lindy, and pick up my homework from Gran. I received a message from Kim, she brought cookies, and I wasn't there, man, I am mad at myself. The heat took more out of me than I realized. Well, I made sure my little ice chest is clean and ready to go tomorrow with plenty of cold water and maybe an apple and some watermelon for a quick pick me up. I am not going to let this happen again!

2 comments:

  1. Ah, yes, Darlene wasn't there either. I thought Lindy said she was sick and wasn't going to make it, but I ASSURED her that YOU were coming! ROFLOL! HA! Well, maybe there will be some cookies left after all if you get to BP&HH in the a.m.--stick one or two in your little ice chest, because it sounds to me like you're planning to eat WAAAAAAY too healthy tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey
    Boy the heat does take it out of one, especially with being in and out of the car all day long. You work hard, and I can see how you need to go home and recharge. Good ideas for tomorrow, and good suggestions for the me to follow. In fact i think I will sneak in to BP&HH and sample Kim's cookies. :0) And yes, your homework is there with your name on it. :0) Take care

    ReplyDelete