Thursday, May 28, 2009

Just a Couple of Thoughts

Here we are, after receiving several emails from Kim as to where I was last night for class, coupled with the fact that SHE brought cookies to class, I had to pick up some dealer contracts and dropped them off at my corporate office, then I ran by BP&HH real quick, (yeah, right, it is never real quick there for me!) and I picked up my homework that Gran left me, (SEE PHOTO), picked up a new book, (SEE PHOTO), and some homespun fat quarters for wool projects, (SEE PHOTO), and also Gran had suggested it in her previous blog. I made some more stops at some more dealers, and finally got a quick bite to eat and made about what seemed 150 phone calls, OK maybe 17 phone calls, and I finally made it home! One more day and this month will be over, Yippee! Today in our little, humble town is the HS Graduation, so downtown will pretty much be shut down, and everyone will be in the stadium to watch the Class of 2009 walk the podium. I remember when I graduated, and I had all of these hopes and dreams, but also a lot of uncertainty and nervousness, where will I go, what will I do, how will I afford this, how will I afford that, but for every door that closes, God opens another. I wish the best for the Class of 2009. I think I will work on one of my homework assignments, so I don't fall too far behind! Take care!

2 comments:

  1. That Gran, does she think you have nothing to do but sit around and embroider??? And Kim, can't she eat cookies by herself, without you, tell her if she needs company eating cookies I'll come and keep her company :0)

    The Christmas book looks like OMG Christmas is coming... I have so much to do and I need to get disciplined or something about getting my projects finished. You know this blogging has cut into my "free" time... Do you think we will ever blog without having to figure everything out each time??? The fat quarters are nice, hey! They look pretty with your background.

    Take care of yourself and rest as you need. A sweet friend is having some health problems that are very serious and it is a reminder to not run faster then you can and stop and smell the roses (or feel fabric) every now and then.

    Cheerio

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was eyeing that book at BP&HH too, but in the end, it didn't come home with me--at least not this time! I DID get one book there and then I got another book in the mail yesterday, so I have plenty of inspiration going on. Your homespun FQs are great! And you know what's even better? It's FRIDAY! Woo-hoo! Enjoy your day and have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete