Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Welcome Back

If you have been following my blog along with Kim's, then you are familiar with Gran, our heavy fisted embroidery teacher and friend. After some internet/server issues, she is back on her blog. Check her out if you can, she has the most adorable doggie, next to mine of course! I'm not sure if you are all familiar with the Quilt Camps that Lindy organizes 4 times a year, but her 2nd camp is coming up, this Sunday, May 17 thru Friday May 22 at Zepher Cove, Lake Tahoe. Yours truly will be in attendance. I usually go in May and September, and believe, I live for these camps. We have so much fun and we get so much done. My BFF, Darlene, aka Roomie is also going, so there will be lots of fun to be had. And if that is not enough, my 22 yr old son just showed me how to down load pictures from my camara, so I will have some pictures to show ya all of the happenings from camp. I am going to try to post some pics from last September's camp, so please be patient. There is also camp in June, but that is such a busy month for us with baseball. I picked out the projects I want to take with me to camp, and a couple of unfinished items. Lets hope they get completed. I better get some rest, so I am ready for next week. Thanks for stopping by, hugs!

2 comments:

  1. HOORAY FOR YOU GIRL! I have missed posting and I am trying to figure out what to bring up from last week - there is so much it seems like a project. Darn I hate that feeling.

    I am so happy you are going to quilt camp - I can go through you.

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please make sure to get a photo of Darlene sleeping while you're at camp, okay? Preferably one where she's snoring or in some goofy position. Yep, that's what I'd love to see!

    You know, most people, when they go on vacation, agonize over what clothes to bring, but not you! You're agonizing over what projects to bring--LOL!

    ReplyDelete