Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Setting My Agenda

I had to go to my corporate office today to drop off some paperwork, so those who know me that when that happens, I automatically head over to BP & HH. Lindy was freshly back from the gift show in Atlanta, so I had to go say hi. She looked pretty rested considering it was in the teens there! I had to see if she had any Schnibbles in stock, and she just had the one I already had, but she said she can order which ever ones I wanted. We caught up real quick, and talked about some shop samples, and then back to work I went. As I was driving, I was thinking about my agenda for this week-end. Hmmm, Saturday, hmmm, I think Colleen and I are going to try to get together and get some stitching done, and I have a hot date with my Bernina. I will have to take a short break on Sunday, since the Cowboys are playing Minnesota in the play offs, but I can stitch during the game, and then on Monday, since I am off, me and my Bernina will hook up again. I just need to decide what pattern. It will most likely be Houseboat-Schnibbles, and I will either use my L'Amore charm pack or a mixture of some other charm packs I have. I am getting excited about sewing and quilting again. I am not sure if I am participating in the Friday Night Sew, but I will be with everyone in spirit. I can't wait to see how creative everyone is! Have you thought about your week-end plans yet?

3 comments:

  1. Have fun with your sewing! Enjoy your projects!
    Micki

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we need to have Lindy get a few more Schnibbles patterns in, and I'm hoping Gran will work on her--LOL! She has the L'Amour charms in, and I'd loan her my Madeline quilt to show if she had the Madeline pattern, but she doesn't. I'll look forward to seeing what you make.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi the weekend is half over and I am enjoying working on my penny rug. Things do distract me... yet it is slowly coming together.
    Happy Sunday and watching the game.

    ReplyDelete