Friday, January 15, 2010

Friday Night Sew

Well, after a very long day. filled with a lot of driving and stuck in traffic due to a big rig's load too big to go under the bridge, 247 miles later, I am finally home. I am exhausted. A hot bath put me in a better mood, or at least a relaxed one. Dinner, pancakes and bacon, perfect for a winter's night. After dinner, I sat down, and then realized it was sew night. Well, I will have a sew Saturday, I think I am going to relax, fix a cup of tea and get myself mentally ready for tomorrow and my hot date with my lonely Bernina. Of course I am with you in spirit and thought, and I can't wait to see all of the inspirational projects everyone completed. I am sure everyone had a grand time. Tootles!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi there - hoping that the weekend has recharged your batteries and that your date with Bernina is everything your hoped it to be. Who are you rooting for in the football game today?

    Love Yha!

    ReplyDelete