Monday, January 11, 2010

One of Those Days!

Have you ever had one of those days, that you head is forever spinning around, faster and faster, until you can't even think straight? You are filled to the brim with information that you need to do you job, changes, new polices and procedures, new reports, setting new goals for 2010, making sure increase are in there even though you are sure certain areas cannot be achieved, no matter what. You head straight to the office, your boss calls you and tells you she will be 45 minutes late, and you skipped breakfast for fear of traffic and you being late, then being in the meeting until 3:40 pm before you are able to break to the canteen for a Diet Pepsi and bag a Chex Mix. Welcome to my Monday. I am not asking for pity or sympathy, but I thank you for letting me vent. My only bright spot was meting my BFF, Colleen on the way home and exchanging patterns and magazines. Her bright and smiling face always cheers me up, not to mention the hug she gave me. I am so very thankful for her friendship. Now, off to bed for some much needed slumber, and to rest my poor, old tired eyes. Rest well, my friends!!

2 comments:

  1. You can vent anytime - sending a big hug. Just because you are talented at what you do, doesn't mean that there won't be days that set you on the road to a spin. I am glad you shared.

    I tried to attach a picture here for you to see. But, alas, it is not to be due to my lack of know how. When you get a chance - check out my blog. There is a message for you.

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can relate Pam- those days can be so trying- I am sure you handled with aplomb and got through things very smoothly even when you felt the ride was bumpy.
    Love the photo

    Glad there was something fun at the end to brighten your rough day.

    Time for an early night for me- my stuffy nose is starting to drip- oh I could be in for a few sneezy days.
    Hugs,
    Anna

    ReplyDelete