Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Month End

It is getting towards Month's end, which for me is a very busy time with my job. Loans need to get funded so the car dealers get their money before they close out their books for the month. It is a little hairy/carry, however, it means I am still employed. I may complain and gripe but I am thankful to have my job! I have been stitching most nights, and I am almost finished with my next block of the Gail Pan design I am working on. There are 4 blocks in all, and each block is a garden scene. I am really excited to see it coming together, which in turn, helps motivates me to getting the stitching done faster! I am hoping to finish the last of the flowers in the wheelbarrow tonight, so I can start on the 3rd block. I will see about getting some pictures to post for you. This will have to be a short note, need to hit the road. Hope you all have a wonderful "Hump" day, and remember, Friday is only 2 days away, then its the week-end!!! YIPEE!!!!

2 comments:

  1. You have the best attitude. Carry on. Looking forward to seeing your pictures. Life is good because of friends like you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'M THROWING IN THE TOWEL - YOU CAN FIND ME AT

    http://knot-yembroiderylady.blogspot.com/

    HAPPY THURSDAY - YOU CAN DO IT!!!

    ReplyDelete