Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Looking Frward to the Week-End

Here in Northern California, we had a rainy day. We also had some bits of the sun through the clouds, and some more rain. We are suppose to get more rain tomorrow. It is days like these, I will I could stay home and sew, but for now, I cannot. However, with this Monday being a holiday, I will be sewing, not stitching, (sorry Gran :-() ). I am going to attempt a Schnibbles pattern. I love those patterns, and after viewing what Kim, http://www.kimsbigquiltingadventure.blogspot.com) made in one night, I figured I could do the same over 3 days. If not a Schnibbles, then maybe a table runner out of a charm pack of L'Amour. I could be playing in the dirt, getting ready for spring, but somehow, my Bernina is calling my name. It has been a lonely, long winter for my poor sewing machine. It must feel like it has been cast aside for something else. Only to be dusted off when a pair of pants needed to be hemmed. Yes, I think my poor sewing machine deserves some much needed one on one time, so I will oblige willingly and I hope that it soon will feel the love that it gives to me!! What are you plans for this long week-end?

2 comments:

  1. I'm with you - I have plans to sew this weekend. (There will be a lot of dusting off going on.)

    I like that you are looking forward - well done!

    Off we go to take on the day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a wonderful plan, Pam
    Those Schnibbles patterns are sure popular- I see lots of quilters using them on the blog.
    My friend Lou and I are off to do our own little shop hop- will try to behave myself because it is after Christmas...

    Enjoy your time with your Bernina...
    Warmest regards,
    Anna

    ReplyDelete