Thursday, January 28, 2010

Guess Who's Back??

Guess who is back on blogspot? Gran!!! She threw in the towel. Check her out at www.knotyladies.blogspot.com. Not much has gotten done around here, work is calling, its month's end, so a little busy. Can't wait for the week-end. I did do some clearing out last night, and hubby and I are trying to figure out why we have 7 yellow pages for the same town??? Are they like rabbits, and they multiply when left alone in the cabinet? We really do not use them that much, we usually use the Internet, it is much more faster and up to date. Our recycling can is going to be very heavy this week, thank goodness they use an arm on the truck to empty the bins! Well, off to work I go, have a great Thursday!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Toots

    You can find me at:

    http://knot-yembroiderylady.blogspot.com/

    I can tell what you were thinking when you wrote the blog, yet, me new url is http://knot-yembroiderylady.blogspot.com/

    Tomorrows FRIDAY!!!!!

    ReplyDelete