Monday, January 18, 2010

Blossom's New Design

As some of you may know, I am in love with all designers from Australia. One of my favorite, Jenny Reynolds, has a daughter, Blossom, and she is now a designer also. I posted a sneak peek at her new design, which you can purchase on Etsy. Both are amazing designers, and I am so tickled that Blossom is following in her mother's footsteps. We have Knot-y Ladies tonight, and it was my turned to bring treats along with another lady. I made Mrs.Root's Snickedoodles, and Sandra made potato chip cookies. We were really spoiled! I so enjoy my group, it is more like a sewing circle of good friends. We laugh and cry and share our thoughts and troubles. It is great therapy and cheaper too!;-) Friday night, Kim, Gran, Colleen and I are getting together for girl chat. I can not wait. Colleen and I are really excited, and hope that the week goes by really fast. If we could, we would fast forward to Friday! I will let you know how it goes. For now, I am off to do some more stitching before slumber. I did not get any sewing done, our power was off and on all day to the wind, but I had the fireplace going and I was stitching, so not all lost! Have a great Tuesday everyone!!

1 comment:

  1. Your cookies were delicious!! How are you doing in your area? The winds are strong here.

    ReplyDelete