Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Middle of the Road

Today is great day, why you might ask? Well, its great because I woke up on the right side of the grass, (as my Father in Law says), I have a wonderful family, a job, and a great blogging community and quilting friends that are always there if I needed anything. What more could I ask for? I could ask for tonight, the last baseball managers meeting of the season, thats what! And they fed us some great B-B-que to boot, so life is pretty good right now. I had to miss Jo's because of the meeting, which means I don't get to see Kim and my BFF, but I should see them both in a week or so at Clues in Calico. Son is spending a couple of days in Chico, (I don't want to know what he will be doing, sometimes, ignorance is bliss!), so after the meeting, I came home and completed some reports for my job and then hit the blogs! I did stop at Ladybugs Quilts today and saw Jen, she had a whole bunch of new Crabapple Hill patterns, and some other really cute stitching patterns. I am not sure the pictures are clear enough, but I can't wait to start on them. Here's hoping that all of your lives are pretty good at this time!

2 comments:

  1. Life is good Pam,
    I am enjoying reading the blogs, having some quiet time, watching the tennis with my spouse and having fruit and hummus for lunch.
    I am going to quilt my sister in law's quilt this afternoon and then plot out a plan for my time this summer.
    Hope things slow down enough for you to enjoy some quilting time.
    Hugs,
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pam runs on high octane Anna. She climbs mountains everyday and still has time to share with her dh and ds plus her precious Orc.

    Life is settling here a little more since our son's return home a week ago tomorrow. Amazing. I need to get my blog going again soon. Nice patterns and a ton more are coming in at BP&HH. We are all going to be be busy having fun this summer.

    ReplyDelete