Friday, July 17, 2009

Boring Thursday

Today was a boring day for me, same old thing, work, driving in the heat, Starbucks, and baseball. I started embroidery a flour sack towel with a coffee theme for my bosses birthday which is Monday. From the look of things, I should have no problem completing it, since its now almost 1 am and I am fully wide awake and don't anticipate getting sleepy in the next hour or so. Anyway, tomorrow is the last ball game for the 12 year olds, and the official last game is Saturday, at noon in Oakland, which I will be attending. But I have another motive why, there is a shop in Alameda called "Needle in the Haysack", and you guess it, it is needlework and embroidery. Well, since we will get to Oakland a couple of hours prior to start time, I am planning on dropping hubby off at the field, and heading over to this shop to explore and get prepared for a future field trip with Gran, Colleen and hopefully Kim. I plan on taking my trusty green, funky camera to get pictures of this place and they do have a web site, www.needleinthehaystack.com. Check it out. I cannot wait. Have a great evening, or should I say, a great Friday!

1 comment:

  1. Hallo Love!
    Boy have I missed your blog.
    The pictures and your time at Needle in the Haystack are soooo good.
    Yes, I want to do a field trip!

    ReplyDelete