Sunday, July 5, 2009

The Day After....

Well, it is official, I am really getting old! Why do I say that, well because, I in general require very little sleep, always have since day 1. I fell asleep yesterday late morning on my sofa, Delta breeze gently blowing, and woke up 8 hours later when my mom came over for dinner and in time to give my poor baby, Orca his doggie downer because of the fireworks. Where did the day go? I had visions of grandeur for embroidery. But no-o-o-o, I fell asleep. What are my plans for today, well, after I got up early and made a big batch of sausage milk gravy and a couple of dozen of homemade buttermilk biscuits, (for hubby to take to the tournament for the tournament workers), I read the paper, had 2 cups of Typhoo tea, (my favorite) and now, I am getting ready to go watch some great baseball. The weather is going to be almost perfect today. The Delta breeze is brisk,(YEAH!!) and the sun is shining brightly, so I am ready for some fun in the sun. Here's hoping your SUNday is filled with fun! Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad to hear that you are human and need to stop and rest every now and then. Good for you. You are a great achiever and traveler and, and, and actually just all around fun lady. You keep going long after the rest of us are drooping. The delta breezes are here this evening and I can hardly wait to relax and listen to the breezes in the trees this evening while I watch Miss Marple and embroider.

    Hugs to you

    ReplyDelete