Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Knot-y Ladies Night

Yes, its true, if this is the 3rd Monday evening of the month, then it must be Knot-y Ladies night. It was good to see the gals, its seems like forever since I saw them last. Kim was working on something, but I was sworn to secrecy, so mum is the word! But somebody is going to be very, very lucky and pleased in one of her classes! We went over our French Knots and corner stitches. Gran made us practice, but first, she made us do Embroidery Yoga, 2 different exercises, and one of the ladies heard a pop, but we saw no weasel! Then it was down to business. Practice, practice and more practice. We also had show & tell, which I always enjoy seeing every one's creativity! Wendy is almost done with her Garden Angel, quite a few of us brought our completed tea towel. Carolyn used blue floss, to match the blue stripe on her towel, and it turned out beautiful! I had quite a few items to share, but only because I took my stitching with me to the ball games, so I was able to stitch and watch the game at the same time. I did finish a Christmas present tonight for my step mom. I embroidered a rooster in Red floss for her, and I will be putting it in a frame for her to hang in her kitchen. She collects roosters, and its hard to find ones to fit in her kitchen. I think she will be pleased. Anyway, my eyes are very tired, so its off to dream land! Take care!

1 comment:

  1. Breath in - breath out - stitch, stitch breath in-breath out.

    You are so much fun in class.

    ReplyDelete