Thursday, July 30, 2009

What a Thursday!

I had to go to Modesto for work today, and then run by Elk Grove and pick up some contracts from a client. That meant I had to go to my corporate office, which is only 5 minutes away from BP&HH, so I called my BFF, she was getting her haircut. Oh well, so much for me stopping by her house, so I went and dropped off the contracts, then I went by BP&HH. Guess who was there, but my BFF!! She was cutting up fabric to do a shop sample. We started laughing, because 5 minutes earlier she had just asked Lindy if I had been by. She knows if I have to go to the office, there's a 99.99% chance I will stop by. Well, she was right, so after I admired her cute haircut, then who by chance walks in, but Gran! We all started laughing again. Gran was looking for background fabric for her Hocuspocusville blocks, and I was just looking at all the new fabric that came in. I haven't been feeling well, some stomach thing, and my BFF asked if I had eaten, no I hadn't, so off to Panera, so I can get some soup, Bake Potato, which tasted so-o-o-o good! Then we went back to her house to look at the fabric she chose for A Frightful Halloween class that Kim is teaching and to pick up a loaf of homemade zucchini bread she made for my family. She is so thoughtful! Hubby and son went out for Mexican, (UGH! Did not sound good to me!) I started stitching on one of my Hocuspocusville blocks and also sewed the snap on my August wool project for Lindy. I am pretty tired, so I think I will get some sleep and get ready for our girl's night out tomorrow. Sweet dreams!

1 comment:

  1. I hope you get a good night's sleep! It sounds like you were feeling a little better today at least. Glad to hear it! Hey, why wasn't I invited to the party today though?! See you soon!

    ReplyDelete