Thursday, December 31, 2009

The Last Day

Here we are, December 31st, the last day of 2009. I hope you all have a ton of fun planned for tonight. As for me and hubby, we have real excitement, I may have mentioned that there is 3 Stooges Marathon, and yes, I am married to the 5th Stooge! So, early dinner with my BFF Colleen and her daughter, then home for hubby to watch his buddies. As for me, I did plan on stitching, but I think I am going through my stash and clearing some of it out. I am trying to use the reason of, if I haven't used it with in the last 12 months, then out it goes. Maybe I will start in my closet first, I have a hard time parting with my fabric. (Don't we all?) In the meantime, take care, welcome 2010 in with a wish and prayer for lots of inspiration in all we do! Hugs!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, how did your closet surfing go?
    FYI I snoozed off and on, on the sofa, during the Three Stooges, waiting for son #3 to get home from work. They are funny, and I don't remember them trying to get each other out of their coma induced antics. Or, then maybe that was when I woke for a moment before drifting off again. It seemed they were always using smelling salts and stuffing things in each others mouth. We have the hockey game on and are easing into the day.

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete