Saturday, December 26, 2009

Reflections

Whew! I am tired! We had a wonderful Christmas. I thought we would be having a quiet one, but we ended up going over to our son's girlfriend's house, to meet her family, and well, we were there for 3 hours!! We had a great time, they were so warm and generous and very hospitable! And did I mention that the food was OUTSTANDING!!! Michelle's mom and family are Filipino, and I love lumpia, so enough said! We did karaoke and watch some basketball and laughed and visited with each other. We then came home, so hubby could have his prime rib that is a mandatory item on Christmas at our house! It looks like we are going to have some new traditions for future Christmas. Well, the kitchen is cleaned up, and the house has been picked up, so I think I will catch some shut eye, since I have no plans for this week-end except to pick my mom up from the airport on Sunday afternoon, so it loos like I have time to stitch!! Yipee!! Good night, sleep tight and sweet dreams everyone!!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Boxing Day Love!
    Sweet reflections on your Christmas. It is a good feeling to put Christmas to bed and ponder the quiet (and noisy) parts of the traditions that mean Christmas for you and your family. You are a very giving person and I know that your light shone on all that surrounded you yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS your stitchery for Colleen is wonderful! Like you!

    ReplyDelete