Friday, November 6, 2009

Ugh!!!

Well, the flu bug it our household, and I am the second victim! My poor son got it the day after the big storm hit No Cal. I received it last Monday night, with a vengeance! I went to the doctor on Tuesday, who loaded me on up antibiotics, and other meds to kick it. Well, it kicked me. It seemed like I was getting worse, not better. So, I called my doctor again, who assured me that I would be feeling better by the week-end and to get plenty of rest. Well, I haven't been out of my pj since Tuesday! I don't feel that much better, but I am hoping that a nice hot, soapy shower and clean pjs not to mention clean sheets will do the trick. I have Kim's Kristmas Klass tomorrow at BP & HH, and I do not want to miss that at all. I may not stay the hold time, but I will crawl there if I have too!! I hope everyone out there is taking care of themselves, as I do not wish this on anyone! Take care!!

No comments:

Post a Comment