Sunday, November 8, 2009

Beautiful Sunday

Wow, has the week-end just flown by. Yesterday, I was lucky to be able to attend Kim's Kristmas Klass at BP & HH. What a blast we had! I did complete one of her projects she gave us today. I need to find my camera to take a picture to show you. I am very proud of myself. Kim has such great ideas, she is so creative, and hey, she feeds us good!! Thankfully, Lindy cornered her and got her to commit to teaching a couple of more classes, in Feb. and May I believe. You can check out Kim's blog for more info. She isn't sure what projects she will be teaching, but whatever it is, you can be sure you will have a blast and be fed very well. I need to go, I have a very busy Monday waiting for me at work, especially since I have been off most of last week. Here's wishing everyone a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment