Sunday, November 22, 2009

Lazy Week-end

This week-end, I did no sewing or stitching. My sore throat returned with a vengeance!! I sis a lot of sleeping, and got a little prep work done for Thanksgiving. I got all of the onions, celery and carrots diced up and ready to go for the cornbread stuffing. Tomorrow, I make the big pan of cornbread for the dressing, pies get made on Wednesday, sugar free pumpkin and a pecan pie. The bird is in the fridge trying to thaw out, and then Thursday, I can relax and watch some football and hopefully get some stitching done. My BFF Colleen just returned from Monterey, and had a wonderful but short time. I glad she got to go and take her mom. Her mom really enjoyed herself! I was teasing her daughter, Kylie, that she needed to kiss a sea otter! I don't know if she did or not, but Colleen did get a picture of a bunch of the otters out in the bay. I love the coast, especially in November. Tomorrow, is report day, hopefully it will go by fast! Have a good rest of your week-end, and here's wishing everyone a wonderful holiday week!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey you! I am sorry to read that your sore throat is back. No fun. I have been struggling through some reoccuring crude too. No fun. It sounds like you have a well planned Thanksgiving feast. Your customers must really love you. Cookies. You are a very sweet caring person. Cookies or not.

    ReplyDelete