Friday, November 6, 2009

Just a Couple of Thoughts

I was able to catch up some blogs and found some that had a wonderful story to tell. I thought about what I had read and thought how lucky I am. I have a wonderful hubby and son. A roof over our head, food in the fridge and hubby and I are both employed. Yes we have bills, and yes we have some down time when we think things and times cannot get any worse, but we are so lucky for what we have. I am making it a goal of my mine to try to think more positive first before being negative. Think of how lucky I am and be grateful for not being in a worse position. I am not preaching to all of you bloggers, but I feel if I say it out loud to my friends, then I have to follow through, and I want to follow through with this. Hugs to all!

2 comments:

  1. Hi ya Pam, your right about thinking positive first. We really do have lots to be gratefully for and the rest is all small stuff, and we shouldn't sweat the small stuff. Glad to hear your doing better after being sick. Happy stitching to you, I know that's what I'm doing. See ya, Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Pam,
    Thinking positive is a great way to live life, Pam I am glad that you are beginning to recover from the flu. It is a nasty bug out there- my little ones at school have had it and so has my classroom assistant. We are beginning to recover at school- My husband had it two weeks ago and he is beginning to return to his regular self.
    I hope that you got to Kim's class and had a fun time.
    Warmest regards,
    Anna

    ReplyDelete