Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Rollin', Rollin', Rollin'

Yep, I am rollin', rollin' rollin'! I have cut out and ready to sew 4, thats FOUR more sets of placemats and double sided napkins for Christmas gifts. I plan to sew them up tomorrow, Veteran's Day, since I am off, and the weather is expected to be cool, with a chance of showers. The only thing I did not cut was the batting, so I am keeping my fingers cross that I have enough. Each set has 4 except for 1 set that has 6. Then I will be done for hubby's side of the family and I can start on my side and a couple of goodies I am making for some special friends. I promise to take a picture of the finished project to post to show everyone that they are so simple and easy to make, even a cavewoman can do it! ;-) Have a wonderful Veteran's Day, and to all of the Vets and currently enlisted people out there, thank you, because of you, I can sleep at night knowing that you have my back! And for that I thank you!!

3 comments:

  1. They look great! I was just thinking about you today--you must have been reading my mind; or I was reading yours! It sounds like you're feeling better and I'm glad to hear it. Lucky you, getting tomorrow off; I have to work, darn it! Oh, well, that's the way it goes sometimes. Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a productive day getting your placemats made- Pam. I bet that they are looking great.
    I didn't get quilting done yesterday but I did have a nice time shopping with a good friend. There were no quilt stores open so we went to a local fabric store- still found some good deals.
    Warmest regards,
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your Rollin', Rollin', Rollin'. That is you for sure. I am glad that you are rollin' along and soon will be as good as new.

    ReplyDelete