Monday, November 9, 2009

Hey, I Finished a Project!!!

Yep, the title says it all, I actually finished a project. I completed 1 Christmas present for my brother in law's family. I just know his 2 sons will love the print on the fabric. The pattern is from Kim Power's, it's one of the patterns she gave us in her class. And guess what folks, I actually found my camera and took a picture, so step back, hold onto your seats, here you go!! Keep checking back for future projects completed with pictures posted, I am on a roll!!!

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited to see your placemats and double sided napkins. You go girl. Hooray to you for finding your camera.

    Taking Kim's class really has made me believe that I can make the Kristmas things she shared with us.

    Bring on the pictures!

    ReplyDelete