Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Turkey Day

Well, the cornbread dressing is made and in the fridge, right next to the peeled and cubed potatoes, and gravy. Pecan and pumpkin pies are cooling on racks, and Tom Turkey is hoping for a pardon before 10 am!! The Ham and Cheese Potato dish for breakfast is put together in the fridge also, all I have to do is make the muffins, and the coffee is on a timer, so I am ready. Ready to enjoy my family, to enjoy the Cowboys beating the Raiders, (Come on now, do you really need to think!) and have a wonderful Thanksgiving! Here's wishing all a wonderful Holiday with many more to come! I hope you are enjoying it with family and friends. The holiday rush is about to start!

2 comments:

  1. You are so prepared. I can see you having a great Thanksgiving and enjoying one heck of a good football game. Yum, everything sounds so good.

    I am thankful that we are friends and for all the fun things we end up doing together. You are always giving and caring. Thank you for being my friend. Hummed to the same tune of the Golden Girls Theme Song.
    Tootles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope that you have a fabulous time with your family and enjoy an extra special Thanksgiving. I am sure the meal was delicious and the company wonderful- as for the football game, hope your favorite team wins.
    Wishing you a wonderful Thanksgiving.
    Warmest regards,
    Anna

    ReplyDelete