Tuesday, February 2, 2010

What's Going On?

I have been asked this question by several people in the past couple of days. What's going on in my life right now. Mainly from a quilting/stitching point. I have a couple of Schnibble patterns that I want to make, and I even signed up for the Schnibble monthly program through Sinta's blog, but I haven't started them. I have been working on a birthday present for you-know -who, and also on a challenge that Gran gave us Knot-y Ladies. I also am continuing working of Happy Hauntings, from CrabApple Hill. I have 3 houses done now. I have several UFO's started that I am trying to complete in accordance to Gran's challenge, 10 in 2010. I have class this Saturday at BP&HH, Baa Baa Black Sheep, by the famous teacher, Kim Powers. I can't wait. She shares her wealth of knowledge and tips on wool, felting our own, and a couple of patterns along with a kit to make of her patterns. As always, these classes of Kim are the best I have ever taken, not to mention you certainly get a lot more than the cost of the class. She is very, very generous, and since she is such a good cook, she even feeds us. Now, I am hoping that the week flies by so Saturday gets here even sooner! What have you been up to?

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you're really busy! Have lots on your plate to do. I've just finished up the last of my projects and now my sewing machine will be going in for service tomorrow before I start anything new!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are one busy lady - and one heck of a stitcher!!!!

    Love Yha!

    ReplyDelete