Saturday, May 22, 2010

Quilt Market Blues

I have not been feeling well for the past few days, and I finally figured out why, I have a bad case of Quilt Market Blues! Oh, how I wish I could have gone! I have been reading all of blogs and looking at all of the pictures that my blogging pals have posted, and it is just getting worse! I may have to make plans for fall or next Spring, we will see, I will need to talk to Lindy. I can't wait for Gran to get home, so Kim and I can hear all of the inside scoop and also hear about all of the wonderful stuff there she got to see. For now, I think the only way of feeling better is to go play at BP&HH for the day and come home and sew. Yep, I think that is just what the doctor ordered! Have a wonderful week-end everyone!

PS-Can you tell any difference in my blog? I got a new laptop!! I love it, it is SO much faster that my old one! Life is good!

2 comments:

  1. What do you MEAN you're going to BP&HH? Aren't you coming over HERE to help me clean?! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the new laptop...glad that life is good for you!
    Micki

    ReplyDelete