Wednesday, May 5, 2010

The Big Day Before....

Yep, I am taking double vitamins, 2 extra naps and going to bed early. Why? I had a date with Thelma and Louise tomorrow, AKA-Kim and Shirley. Since I am on vacation, and it has been awhile since we have done anything together, we thought it might be a good idea. Only downfall, Colleen-AKA-Lucy, isn't off work, so she won't be able to hang out with us, but I am sure she will be with us in spirit! All I know is that I am picking Shirley up first, then Kim, and then off to the Flower Farm in Rocklin for lunch. www.flowerfarminn.com After that, who knows where we will end up! I am looking forward to a fun filled, relaxing lunch with good friends! I will take my camera for pictures to let you know how it turns out. I checked it out on their website and I cannot wait! As for my own quilting camp, I have been working outside in the yard mostly, fighting my allergies, and a lot of laundry. I have been washing comforters and quilts that we use, since we have been having such beautiful spring weather for them to dry outside. Hope you all enjoy the beautiful Spring weather where ever you may live! Hugs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment