Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Turbolent Tuesday

Yep, I think the name says it all. It is a full moon, one would have thought I would have taken the hint, but no, and today was a doosey! 12 hour, 2 Excedrin,non stop day! I finally finished at 8:44 pm, hubby asked if I was working on reports all night. I finally turned my work phone off, at 9:20 pm, thank goodness the battery was dead, because new I was! I have a feeling it is going to be like this, due to the Cash for Clunkers program. It is a good program, it is helping out the car industry, which I am involved in, and where my paycheck comes from, but I really do not think anyone was prepared for the response. I did get some stitching done, which helps me relax and unwind. Tomorrow I am heading down to Manteca, Modesto, Turlock, and Stockton. Very busy day, and I need to head home since I have Jo's tomorrow evening. I haven't even kept up with my Jo's class, but I plan to. I need to pin and quilt a couple of table runners I made at Quilt camp, one is a Christmas present and the other is for Halloween for me, so I need to get on the ball. I am falling asleep as I write this, so good night!

1 comment: