Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Much Better Day

Well, today wasn't too bad. I think that the full moon is almost over. I got work taken care of, and when I got home , I had 1 hour and 15 minutes to spare before I had to pick up my BFF up for Jo's tonight at BP&HH. I told her I would bring dinner, so I fixed a Chinese Chicken Salad, and what else goes with that, but freshly made cookies, Snickerdoodles, my fav! Oh, they tasted so good. It has been awhile since I made some. I made a double batch so I could make more later when I have time. They are also my son's favorite! I surprised Kim at Jo's tonight with the cookies. She always teases me about bringing cookies to Jo's, well, Lindy also brought some Linzer cookies and Julie brought little round tubes of Mini M&M's, but they are for storing our bobbins, not just to eat!(A girls gotta do, what a girls gotta do!) That Julie is so thoughtful! One lady shared some beautiful embroidery she is doing in Gran's Tuesday morning class. It was breathtaking! I was really tired, so I dropped off my BFF and drove home, where I stitched for 30 minutes and now I am off to sweet slumber!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, you are sounding Canadian - "Not to bad." Said with a slight lilt up at the end.

    I am glad that the full moon is on the way out. However, now I am going to think of snicker doodles when there is a full moon. I bet your BFF enjoyed you culinary skills and flavors. You are a treat, just you alone.

    ReplyDelete