Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Friday Night Sew

This Friday is Friday Night Sew. I have just started to participate in this a couple of months ago, and yes, you really do get a lot done. It's nice to have it on the schedule and when you look to see what the others had done, there is a lot of inspiration. So come on, sign up, join the fun, you will not be disappointed! www.handmadebyheidi.blogger.com On the home front, I haven't been blogging too much, I have been so busy! Working in the yard, clearing closets and cabinets out, meeting friends for lunch/coffee, and catching up on some reading. Tomorrow, I am meeting up with 3 of my coworkers who were also laid off for lunch, and a afternoon of fun, window shopping! Have a great Tuesday!

2 comments:

  1. Is it this Friday?? I'll have to go sign up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a nice day you have planned! Enjoy and eat lots of treats!!

    ReplyDelete