Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas!!

It's Christmas Eve here in Northern California, and I know its a very busy day for a lot of folks, so I thought I would do my blog today. We had a short day at work today, so hubby and I were able to do a little shopping and have lunch out together. It was really nice. We came home, he is snoring away, and I am going to start the binding on a quilt that has been waiting for a quite while to be done. Tonight, hubby will make his world famous tacos and we will go to church for Christmas Eve services. Tomorrow, we will get up and have a nice breakfast together and open a few gifts and enjoy each other's company. Most likely we will all be taking naps if the rain pays us a visit to us as expected. I wish you all the Merriest of all Christmas' and Best Wishes and good health for 2011!

1 comment: