Saturday, December 18, 2010

Lesson Learned

Today, I learned a very important and hard lesson. I am not going into details, because what's done is done, but I will say life does goes on, and you learn from your mistakes, and boy did I ever learn from my mistake. And, you do learn who your true friends are, and I am very grateful for my true friends! With that being said, it is very stormy here in Northern Cal. I woke up to the raging wind blowing like crazy. This past work week has been very hectic, and I am grateful that it is over. I am hoping to get some baking done this week-end, we shall see. Oh yeah, the tree needs to be decorated still. We do have lights on it, but we have not had time for anything else. With this ugly storm brewing, we shall get that done also! Here's wishing you a wonderful week-end!

1 comment:

  1. Hope that the storm has passed and not left any lingering effects to deal with- it was snowing here for the past few days but the sun has decided to come out and brighten the day.
    I am off to grocery shop with my spouse later this afternoon and then make some things for our tree trimming party tomorrow.
    Hope your finger is feeling better too.
    Sending you warm wishes for a happy Holiday season,
    Regards,
    Anna

    ReplyDelete