Tuesday, November 2, 2010

I AM So-o-o-o Sorry!!

I am so sorry for not updating my blog any sooner! I had today off, and met up with some fellow stitchers at BearPaws. We are trying to meet once a month and stitch, talk, eat and laugh together. We do really enjoy each other's company. I told them today when they mentioned that I haven't blogged for awhile, that I didn't want to bore you with my work, work work issues, since that seems to be all that is going on in my life. I have been stitching some, but nothing completed yet. Today, however, I thought I was going to finish a project, when the girls thought we should go on a road trip, so off we went, to the first of five thrift stores, and of course, we needed to refuel, so we had lunch at Vallejo's! Oh, how I love their green salsa, its the BEST! But the best was the company that I got hang out with. It really re-energizes me to be with such fun and talented ladies. We talked about future days spent together, road trips to the Bay Area, down in the Central Valley, and of course, stitching together. Saturday evening at BP&HH, I did take the Dinner and a Mystery class. Our teacher, Carolyn did an excellent job. This is my first mystery class, and I really did enjoy it. I only got 1 block done, but I am working on the rest. I hope she does another one in the Spring. Tomorrow, back to the grindstone, but for now, I am going to enjoy my cup of tea, and this beautiful Fall weather that we are so lucky to be having before the family comes home from their jobs. I promise to do better in the future with my blogging. Hope all is well with all, hugs!!

3 comments:

  1. I was at BP&HH today and got excited when I saw your car in the parking lot! Of course, I was completely devastated to find out you weren't THERE! Bummer! It sounds like you had fun, though. Hope to see you one of these days before too long!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you are involved with some nice projects. Wonderful hearing from you!
    Micki

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pam,
    Life does sometimes get in the way of blogging and creating- we all fit in the things that we can - I am always glad to see your posts and what is new in North California. I know you are living a busy and rich life-
    Be well dear friend- enjoy that Zumba and time with the Ladies from BP&HH.
    Hugs,
    Anna

    ReplyDelete