Thursday, September 16, 2010

Not Much Going On

Not much has been going on except for my job, which is very demanding at this time. I feel like I have been on a deserted island, away from all of my friends and fellow bloggers. I feel really disconnected. I need to make time to reconnect, but it just doesn't seem possible at this time in my life. On a good note. hubby and I just celebrated our 25th wedding anniversary. As fate has it, we are unable to celebrate right now, both of us are really busy. However, we are going away to Monterey and Carmel in a couple of week-ends, so that will be really nice. I might even get some time in to stitch. This Saturday, Colleen and I are heading over to San Mateo to the quilt and craft show. We went last year and had a really good time. We went crazy in the Bird Brain booth, both gals are so-o-o-o nice! I cannot wait. I am really looking forward to spending some time with Colleen. That's all for now. I am sitting in Starbucks, and I need to finish my report, so hugs to all!

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear from you. You are doing the most important things right now. You are not far from my heart - see you Monday night!

    ReplyDelete