Thursday, July 15, 2010

Whew! So Glad To Be Home!

I finally made it home, and it feels good. Now, to tackle the laundry! How can 1 person have so much dirty laundry! Napa was WONDERFUL!!!! I actually started looking and reading the real estate papers, if I could afford it, I would move! Life is so much laid back and easy going, but the people there DO work hard and they PLAY hard! I was named the Princess after the 1st day at the tournament, don't know why, but I was so spoiled by the guys over there. A great group, and they did a fantastic job. I go back Sunday for the championship game, and my son is umpiring that game, so it should be a blast. Afterwards, we are off to dinner somewhere, not sure yet, but I am told I will really enjoy it. I worked today, yuck, it was so hard coming back to this hot weather! I was blessed with high 70's and a constant breeze over in Napa. I get to play at BP&HH on Saturday, it seems like years since I have been there or seen/talked to anyone from there! On the bad news side, not much stitching was done by me, I was constantly going between the 3 ball fields making sure things were going smoothly and handling rowdy parents, but mostly grandparents! I have missed all of my friends locally and in blog world, I hope each and everyone of you are doing well. Take care and stay cool! Hugs!

4 comments:

  1. Missed you!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will get to see you at BP&HH on Sat. for a bit - STABLE group at 4 pm. I am glad that you are doing well. Happy, Can Do Woman - YOU!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back Pam,
    I am sure you did a fantastic job- it sounds like a very busy time for you. Have fun with Kim and Gran- they will have you laughing and stitching before you know it...
    Always nice to hear from you on my blog- thanks for dropping by. It always brightens my day.
    Hugs,
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to being with you tonight at Knot-y Embroidery Ladies!!

    ReplyDelete