Friday, August 17, 2012

Yoga, Ouch-a!

I have been busy working on projects, and trying something new, yoga! I really should say, OUCH-A!! The instructor said sit on the mat, bend your legs and put them together.  Well, I bent my legs, together, and my feet went together, but that was about it! She said don't fret, do what you can, your muscles just aren't limber and stretched out, so I did. She kept saying, do what feels comfortable to you.  What feels comfortable to me, sitting in Starbucks, sipping an icetea!! But, I stayed with it.  I do have to admit, I did feel better when we were through, but the next day, you guessed it, I was sore! But I am staying with it, I am not as sore, and I am getting more limber!! This is not the sort of yoga that Gran used to make us do before Knoty Ladies, that is for sure! ;-) I had my second class of Charm School, the project, was Say Thank You.  I am using a very old line of fabric of charm packs, Regency II.  I loved this line of Civil War fabrics.  My son has promised to show me how to download from my I-phone this afternoon, so keep your fingers crossed!! I also have Drop In Applique at Ladybugs's in Manteca with the World Famous Lisa today, and I hopefully will finish my 1st block of my Dollhouse quilt so I can send a picture to the gal that is running the monthly group.  I just hope I can get my legs and torso untwisted to go! Have a great week-end everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment