Saturday, February 12, 2011

Christmas Quilt Along Part 2

Well, the weather was so gorgeous, I could not bare to come inside and sew! However, my rose bushes are pruned and I am ironing my fabric and cutting it tonight. I must say, it did take me a while to decide on what fabric. I am only using what is in my stash, and of course, as luck would have it, what I wanted to use, I didn't have enough, but I think I found some good choices. Tomorrow, I will sew. Hubby has come down with a nasty chest cold, and ya'll know how men can get when they do not feel good! GRUMPY!!! My sewing area is in our bedroom, so I will have to wait until tomorrow for sewing when he is up and at'em. He is feeling better, he is eating everything he can get his hands on so that is a good sign! I did get a chance to blog hop at those who did sign up and I want to thank those who were so kind to leave comments and words of encouragement for me. It is greatly appreciated! Until tomorrow, good luck and good night! Can't wait to see every one's creativeness!!

4 comments:

  1. Happy about the roses, sorry about Hubby but glad you made it and will look forward to seeing the fabrics you have chosen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't they say that the decisions are the hardest part of a project? You're well on your way, then, I think. Hope hubby feels better and that you can get stitching soon - look forward to seeing your blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky you with spring weather...can't wait until it gets 75 degrees here. Thanks for becoming a follower of my blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope your husband is better. It is always hard to decide what fabrics to choose , but that is the fun part.
    Micki

    ReplyDelete