Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Ok, Gran has inspired me to blog, and I figured, if she can do it, so can I, so here I go. I had class tonight at BearPaws & Hollyhocks, which I also work at 1 Saturday a month. Tonight was Back Home Again, and I think from the looks and action of the class, that is exactly where we all wanted to be. No one really was into doing any quilting, but just chatting and cutting ut our block. My BFF, Darlene is back from Hawaii, so I picked her up for class, and true to our history, we head for a place for FOOD! We went to Whole Foods and got B-B- que chicken pizza, YUMMY, and salad, and of course dessert. She got a personal size fruit tart which was just perfect for us to share, and boy was it good. We had to eat our fruits for the day, right? We got somewhat caught up from her trip, and then had to catch up on everything at the quilt store. I swear, Lindy deserves a purple heart for putting up with us too sometimes. I know we can be quite the handfull. We are looking forward to quilt camp in 2 weeks. Looking forward to sharing my days with you all. Nite!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, way to go!
    Getting started is a process. Now to find the time to figure out how to put all the bells and whistles on or not. It was fun reading about your dinner with a friend at Whole Foods. Great first post!!!! You are one quilting girl, and just think you have only been quilting for two years. Amazing.

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete